|Charmingirl is committed to compliance with Privacy regulations. Privacy regulations outline the best practice principles, which set the minimum standards for how private sector businesses should handle your personal information.
What Charmingirl recorde from customers:
1. Full Name, Company Name if possible;
2. Available Address which maybe use for goods delivery;
3. Telephone Number;
4. Business Mode: Retailer, Wholesaler, Importer, Agent;
5. Other Information: Sepecific Requirements while order from Charmingirl.
All information recorded by Charmingirl will be kept completely confidential at all times, and will only be used in the following ways:
1. To process purchase transactions: we may exchange relevant information with nominated financial institutions in order to process purchase transactions on your behalf
2. To communicate with you in connection with purchase transactions: we will use your personal information to contact you if there is any problem with any order for goods that you make with Charmingirl;
3. Defaulted payment or monies owed: in the event that there is defaulted payment or monies owed by an individual, we may notify or exchange relevant personal information with credit agencies and/or our collection agency;
4. If required by law: If Charmingirl is served with a legally enforceable court order, we are required to make personal information available to law enforcement or regulatory agencies;
5. Marketing: We will not disclose your personal details to any other organization for marketing purposes. We may use details from your Customer Record to better understand your needs and to advise you of new products, services or promotions that we believe will be of interest to you.
When you call or email Charmingirl we may monitor your telephone conversation for staff training and service quality control procedures.
Choice and Opt-Out
If you have any questions about the personal information we hold about you, and how that information is used, please contact us [email protected]